A lot of people do the wrong thing when it comes to getting rid of pimples. I once suffered from moderate acne and would not go out of the house unless I had to. I would not go on dates and would not even talk to my friends. There are homemade pimple treatments that work. I am living proof of that.
I am going to share with you some of the things that I have done over the past few months and the results that I have had with each. Each of these homemade pimple treatments seem to work well, while others worked great for me. Remember that you may have to try different ones before you find the one that works for you.
1. One of the first that you need to do that is completely free is to reduce all of the Stress in your life as you can. Stress is a big factor in acne because studies shows that the more stress you have, the more acne you will have. So the first thing that I want you to do is to reduce all of the stress that you can in your day to day activities. I cannot tell you enough how much eliminating stress has helped me.
2. Now that you are getting your stress under control, now you can try some known Homemade Pimple Treatments. First get some lemons, and get the lemon skin. Using the lemon skin and some warm water, wash your face with the lemon skin. Let the juices set on your face for around thirty minutes and wash with your normal face cleaner. You should start to seem some improvement within a couple of weeks. I personally love this treatment because it is easy and effective. It does take a while for the results to show up, but this will help your acne.
3. If you have pimples that are swelling, or if your face feels swollen, you can try toothpaste to get your skin to feel better. Right before going to bed apply some regular toothpaste to the affected areas and leave it there overnight. You will be amazed at how much better your face will feel in the morning.
4. Another face wash that you can try is Vinegar. Mix the vinegar with some salt and gently rub your entire face. Let it stay on your face for around thirty minutes and wash it off with your normal face wash. I didn't see big improvements with this mix, but you may.
5. Before going to bed, you need to take the Mint leaf juice and apply it to your affected areas. Mint is known to help reduce acne and help clear the skin. Leave the mint juice on your face overnight to do its magic.
6. As with all skin conditions, it is very important to drink plenty of water when getting rid of acne. You need to drink at least 8 full glasses of water each day to get rid of the toxins in the body and help you battle acne. I drink 8 glasses a day and I feel so much better and my skin is super clear.
7. Another homemade pimple treatment is the use of Cucumber. Make a cucumber paste and apply it to your face. Let it stand on your face for around 10 minutes and wash with your normal face wash. Cucumber will help moisturize the skin and provide plenty of vitamins for your skin.Homemade Pimple Treatments - 7 Treatments You Can Do at Home
With the aid if these Homemade Pimple Treatments [http://toponlineprograms.com/getridofacne/pimpletreatments.html] you should have the upper hand on getting rid of acne.
Did you know that you can Get Rid of Acne in as little as a week? Find out how with this great Homemade Pimple Remedy [http://toponlineprograms.com/getridofacne/pimpletreatments.html] Dont feel like you have to hide all of the time because of your acne.